Christmas Newsletter 2018.
Christmas celebrations start 1st December – Ho Ho Ho!
- We will all help to decorate our Christmas tree and our nursery
- We will make some beautiful Christmas decorations
- We shall have post box for cards for each group of children
- We learn new Christmas songs
- Make Christmas cakes
- We visit our elderly neighbours with gifts we have made
Nursery concert is on 14th December starting 3pm
Please wear a Christmas jumper or T-shirt if you can as it is Christmas jumper day and party time in the morning with a Christmas lunch.
We shall have a DVD created of the Christmas concert, there is a charge from Paul of £10 per copy
Each child may have 2 seats per family, that includes any children, even if they are on your lap, as our building can only accommodate a certain amount of visitors and we try to make it fair for all who attend.
Nursery will break up on Friday 21st December and re-open on Monday 7th January.
Thank you for your comments on our questionnaires, all very positive and helps us to develop our setting.